
We both knew it would happen....Chemo makes your hair fall out.
There is no stopping the inevitable.
So we decided to document it for all the kids that are missing out seeing Dad everyday.
It has been one month since we found out that Phil has cancer.
One month to the day and all his hair is gone.
He just finished his second Chemo treatment and we both knew it was time for the buzz.
The hair just fell out in clumps.

Soooooo, I got to tug some on the hair that he had left and then took the clippers and buzzed the rest.
Whatever will I do with the clippers?
I guess I'll have to wait for David to come home from BYU.



5 comments:
Carla! Welcome to the blogging world! Thanks for sharing it with us...we'll be sure to keep checking up on you guys!!!
Savanna say's now Grandpa and daddy are twins! Can't wait to see you all soon.
maline and kids
Hi Carla and Phil--thanks for starting a blog. I like your new hairstyle Phil! You look very tough with a shaved head.
I love the new blog! I would like to second that Uncle Phil looks very tough indeed.
Thanks so much for the update.
Looking good as a bald man, uncle phil! What's the latest? Everyone doing o.k.?
Post a Comment